Situated at around 2100 meters (7200 ft) above sea level, Nagarkot everest manla resort is the highest located resort in Nagarkot, 32 north east of kathmandu with the best views of stunning mountain landscapes, rolling hills, lush forests and verdant valleys.
Kick back and unwind in the gorgeous hills of Nagarkot, looking at the endless layers of hills below and glistening mountains on the horizon. Everest Manla is perched on north-facing hills of Nagarkot and its traditional houses take you right into the heart of the Nepal's culture.
Get into the beautiful mountains for the clarity of your mind. Spend a week in the clouds at Nagarkot to embrace the magnificence mother nature has got to offer. Soak in unforgettable sunrise & sunset sunrise views of the Himalayas during your yoga practice and experience the magical effects of meditation in natural surrounds. A place to soak the energy of the mountains and the peace of the forest.
- Set in the secluded location of nagarkot hills overlooking the himalayas.
- Breakfast is usually served on the terrace (weather permitting) which offers superb panoramic views of the Himalayas, including Mt. Everest.
- One of highest located resort in nagarkot with view of Mt. everest
- A place to have a fresh coffee and chilled beer.
- Himalayan panorama of 8 range of himalayan.
- Place to do yoga and meditation in quiet area.
- Nagarkot everest view Paragliding
- Rich natural forest where we can do mountain biking
- Guide walks in the surrounding hills and forests ( view tower with serene monastery walk, jungle)
- Hiking to dhulikhel ( One of our highlights with overnight stay at namobuddha monastery)
- Foot massage
- Cooking classes